Another double act today and a variation on yesterday’s post using flame colours. Once again I will be sharing both of these over at Sunday Stampers for this week’s challenge.
Once again I’ve used distress inks for the background – Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Festive Berries. I used the script stamp and Rusty Hinge to add some detail to the background.
The butterfly (Swallowtail from Stampin’ Up!) and the flowery branches were stamped in black Archival.
And yes, they’re back, I’ve used one of my favourite Darkroom Door String Inspiration stamps!
The next card is a little stamped composition:
I’ve used the same inks as before but substituted Festive Berries for Shabby Shutters. The toadstools, house and leaves are all Dylusions. I’ve paper pieced the house and leaves and coloured them, and the caps of the toadstools, with Promarkers.
The coils and daisies are Stampotique stamps and the grass is from a Hero Arts clear set. White gel pen was used to colour in the daisies and the toadstools’ spots.
The sentiment…well, what can I say – but it has been a while! As well as sharing this particular card over at Sunday Stampers I am also linking it up, right at the wire, for the That’s Crafty! “You spin me round” challenge and at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for challenge #5 which is to use a stamp.
Thanks for buzzing by.