Craft packages ordered =0, craft packages received =0
Happy Monday! Today I’m sharing an altered domino necklace, something I have been wanting to do for ages:
As you would expect, being Monday, I’m using some images from The Graphics Fairy. Choosing the images was the hardest part, I knew I wanted to use “my” bee (!) but wasn’t sure what to put it with. In the end I decided to go with the Bee Hive label that I used last week. The domino is one that has musical symbols on the back (sorry, I never thought to take a picture). I used mod podge to stick the images to the domino and then used a clear glitter pen to make the wings sparkle.
I applied a layer of Diamond Glaze over the top to make it hardwearing and to give it a nice shine. This is another tricky bit, not applying the glaze but being patient whilst it dries!! Once dry it was just a question of embellishing. I used little stick on pearls and a creamy resin flower.
I attached glue on bezels, top and bottom, and attached an old pearl earring.
I couldn’t resist adding some bling, so popped on some strips of diamonds all around the edge.
I was originally going to use pearls but was too mean to do so – I have a larger supply of diamonds than I do of pearls.
I’m very pleased with how this turned out and it was very easy to make so I’m wondering why I haven’t made more.